What do you get for your money!
- Wall cladding.. European softwood interlocking double T&G logs
- Wall cladding thickness.. 44mm
- Roof.. T&G boarding
- Roof thickness.. 19mm
- Roof covering.. Grey mineral felt (Option to upgrade to shingles, available in Red,Green,Brown,Black)
- Floor.. Floor not included *(Floors can be added to the Warwick garage range by adding 18% to the building prices excluding any extras
- Floor thickness.. N/A
- Door style.. Joiner made double solid boarded doors plus 1 Joiner made single solid boarded access door
- Hinges.. Strong galvanised band & hooks on the double doors
- Door size.. Garage doors (w)2130mm x (h)1980mm – Single access door (w)760mm x(h) 1880mm
- Window style.. Joiner made Euro opening window
- Window sizes.. (w)1045mm x (h)645mm
- Glazing thickness.. 3mm glass (Options to upgrade)
- Door locking devices.. Yale lock on the garage double doors – 3 lever door lock with brass fittings on the single access door
- Window lock devices.. Barrel key lock with brass fittings
- Treatment.. Untreated *Note base timber will be tanalised
- Fixing pack & detail instructions.. All included
- Self-assembly – 2 people recommended (DIY not your strong point we can help)
- Assembly timescale.. 1-2 Days*
25% Deposit secures this Log Cabin today!
* Quick size note, All dimensions given in feet are for guide purposes only – Please check the grey dimensional image above or the sizing guide below. VIEW Floor Plans
BEWARE OF COMPETITOR LOG CABINS WHICH ARE VERY LOW, PARTICULARLY THE EAVES HEIGHT….
IMPORTANT – When deciding where to buy your new log cabin kit from there are some very important features and standards you must look at before buying! 1 Click log Cabins are made to the highest quality you will find in the Uk…. Every log cabin is individually built for all Uk weathers and seasons-whether its for entertaining, dining or relaxing in the shade through the summer months or could simply be the perfect extension to your property bringing your garden alive with the added bonus of an extra outdoor living space…
Why we are your No.1 choice…
1 Click Log Cabins offers a unique bespoke sizing option so you can create the perfect log cabin, if you don’t see your size above then please mail or call our sales team with the size and style you require and we will be more than happy to quote. Did you know you can also add or remove windows and doors, change the style add glazing options, you can also change the roof finish or add a pre-made guttering kit to your new log cabin – when it comes to garden log cabin kits and the varied design choices available we're sure to be your No1 choice without a doubt…. Your new garden log cabin kit will be manufactured right here in the UK beating the competition with a unique Interlocking log jointing system. All of our log cabins and products have a quality control finish making any DIY log cabin kit easy to install or why not choose to have your new log cabin installed by our dedicated pro-installation team…
PRICE MATCH PROMISE – 1Click Log Cabins are determined to bring you the most competitive prices around for garden log cabin kits – that’s why we check our prices every week. On the off chance you do find an identical or similar log cabin kit cheaper from one of our online competitors, tell us and will we will try to beat or match the price. For beating or price matching, please email us – We will require the details of the log cabin product you’d like us to price match with a link to the website where you saw it.
GUARANTEES* – Our basic general manufacturing guarantee offers a full 12 month parts and structural warranty on all of our timber log cabin products. 1 Click Log Cabins also offer a unique 10 year anti rot guarantee against general timber rot or decay on all log cabins purchased from the 28mm and 44mm log cabin ranges on this website.
The 1 Click Log Cabins guarantee may not cover roofing felt supplied or fitted to any log cabin, unless stated in writing – Our quality FREE roofing felt normally has a long life span but like all felt based materials this can reduced in some areas due to extreme weather conditions.
IMPORTANT NOTE* It is essential that our log cabins are assembled exactly to the plan/diagram provided and built up on a firm and level concrete or paving stoned base, failure to provide a recommended base could result in any guarantee offered being withdrawn.
1 CLICK WOOD PRESERVER
1 Click Clear Wood Preservers are water-borne product, based on modified vegetable oil containing active ingredients protecting against wood destroying and wood discolouring fungi. 1 Click Clear Wood Preservers penetrate wood easily getting deep within the inner layer. Its moisture regulating providing an even adhesive surface (priming basecoat) for subsequent treatment with finishing paints (top coat).
FINISH – Clear with a slight sheen (base coat only)
LIFESPAN – Up to 5 years
COATS – 2 – 3 coats depending on wood species and surface characteristics
COVERAGE – 6m2 per litre per coat
APPLY BY – Brush designed for water-borne products
DRYING TIME – Dries in 12 hours under normal conditions. Allow a minimum of 24 hours drying time under normal conditions before application of a top coat. Drying time will be far longer in cold humid conditions
ODOUR – Low
*Please note we do not offer the painting service within our Pro-Installation, this treatment application must be applied by the customer (end user). For more information please consult our sales team.